Find out what health and food assistance programs you or your baby may qualify for. It’s easy to apply online and only takes about 15 minutes!
The Benefit Finder helps you with the following programs:
- Basic Food (Food Stamps)
- WIC (nutrition program for moms and young children)
- Apple Health (free or low-cost health insurance for children and teens)
- First Steps (free health insurance for pregnancy)
- Take Charge (free birth control program)
- Family Medical (free health insurance for the whole family)
- TANF (cash assistance)
- Working Connections Child Care (helps pay for child care)
You can save your information and come back if you need to. Your immigration status will NOT be reported to anyone. Email or call us for help at 1-800-322-2588.